If Sprint Planning is a part of your team's routine, then try hosting your next session in Switchboard.
You can keep multiple browsers in the room to see everything from your roadmap to bugs to performance dashboards all in once place.
Here's a few tips to get started:
- Open and organize the browsers you'll need ahead of time. You can arrange them in the order of the agenda (left to right or top to bottom) to make it easier to follow.
- Post the agenda in the room ahead of time (either in a google doc or sticky note) so the team can reference it beforehand.
- If you use a task or ticket tracking tool, try opening it up in multiple browsers and filtering down a specific view in each. One might be for the highest priority items, while another is all unassigned items. This saves you from needing to change views and filters throughout the meeting.
- Use present mode to start the meeting and when transitioning between browsers to focus everyone's attention.
- Exit present mode while reviewing and assigning tasks so your teammates have control to update their tickets while the meeting moves forward.
- Have team members add additional browsers to the room during the meeting for additional context on things like support requests.